cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "O'Callaghan, Sean" <sean.ocallag...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Project name...
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:36:05 GMT
would this be a problem?

http://www.statsol.ie/index.html

search=searchss&p_L=50&BackReference=&p_plural=yes&p_s_PARA1=&p_tagrepl%7E%3A=PARA1%24LD&expr=PARA1+AND+PARA2&p_s_PARA2=solas&p_tagrepl%7E%3A=PARA2%24COMB&p_op_ALL=AND&a_default=search&a_search=Submit+Query&a_search=Submit+Query

But whats one more to the mix? As long we aren't in pumps or jewelery... :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions