cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Cronin, Margo" <Margo.Cro...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Project name...
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:42:21 GMT
OK, for something completely different - how about something with an irish touch:

Ceol (pronounced Key-ool) an irish word for music, Apache Ceol sounds pretty good.

Or

Ceili (you all know what that is) Apacha Ceili

Or

Damhsa (pronounced daw-sa meaning to dance)
Rince (to dance),
Craic (meaning fun though Apache Craic doesn't seem to give a positive connotation so forget
that),
Bodhran (pronounced bow-ran the irish drum)

Uisce (water)
Cnoc (mountain)
Carraig/creig (rock)
Aonach (fair/market)
Sioga (pronounced she-ooo-ga meaning the fairies - lots of irish folklore about fairies!)

Tine (pronounce tin-ne, meaning fire)
Solas (light)  Apache Solas sounds pretty good.

Apache Solas or Apache Ceol would be my favourites.