cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: SVN space
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 16:53:07 GMT
Hi,

There were some folks in #asfinfra so the SVN space has been setup
and for all the people I know to have apache accounts I have setup.
This is the line from the auth file:

cxf=jvanzyl,dandiep,gnodet,jstrachan,dblevins,proyal,dkulp

If I have missed anyone who has an apache account please let me know
and I will update the auth file.

But the repository is ready to go! Let's get the code in there! It
shouldn't take long to get the CLAs processed and the mailing lists
are setup for discussion so there should be no issues putting the
code in SVN.

So I'll let Adi/Dan take the lead here in the discussion on moving
the code into SVN.

Jason.

On 4 Aug 06, at 12:33 PM 4 Aug 06, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have started the process of setting up the SVN space and once
> it's done we should move the code into SVN as soon as possible. The
> project has officially start so all work hence forth should be done
> in the cxf SVN space.
>
> Here's the issue if anyone wants to keep track too:

> Jason van Zyl
> jason@maven.org

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org