cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Welcome!
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 16:05:23 GMT

On 4 Aug 06, at 11:29 AM 4 Aug 06, Mika Göckel wrote:

> Marvellous!
>
> About the iCLAs, should we send/fax them without further notice and
> just inform you that we did it?

Everyone should fax them and once the CLAs are processed they will
show up here:

http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

I will watch for commits that Jim makes, so I'll see when someone's
CLA lands. From there I'll send out the account creation request.
Each committer will be CC'd on this request and the response when the
account is created.

The page with all the CLA info is here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/

Send away!

Jason.

> Cheers,
> Mika
>
> Jason van Zyl schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> If you're getting this message you've been subscribed to the
>> CeltiXfire development list. Let the games begin!
>>
>> Jason van Zyl
>> jason@maven.org
>>

> --
> cyber:con gmbh