cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oisin Hurley <ohur...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Wiki?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:29:17 GMT
Adi,
I've used confluence and it is a nice experience - more polished than
MoinMoin. The editing is done either with a wysisnwyg RTF editor, or
using the Confluence wiki markup (I'm not sure if this is a 'standard'
like markdown or textile, or if it is confluence specific, see [0]
for a summary of the notation).

To answer your specific need to compare changes, etc, this is all
accessed through the 'Info' operation on a page (although I think
this could be styled differently, so look for something similar).

This brings you to a summary page (for an example, see [1]) which
hosts a collection of useful information, including a summary of
the outgoing links, labels (you can attach a series of tags to a
page for searching etc), incoming links, and the change history.
If you click on the 'view changes' link  you will see a *useful*
(imho) presentation of the changes :)

  cheers
   --oh

[0] http://www.osoa.org/renderer/notationhelp.action?section=all