cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Celtix and Xfire future support and maintenance
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:11:14 GMT
Hi,

One topic discussed during CeltiXfire proposal is about Celtix and Xfire
maintenance after they are merged and move to Apache community.
Currently, we are considering to do further Celtix bug fixes and
maintenance releases out of Apache community, thus to help existing
Celtix users gradually adapt to Apache community. In order to do so, we
have a couple issues to be resolved:
1. A branch for Celtix latest code in Objectweb. Right now, there is a
tag for latest code from Objectweb, we need to create a branch for this
tag, thus allowing bug fixes for Celtix to be committed into this branch.
2. Publishing snapshots for Celtix maintenance releases. We obviously
need ability to publish Celtix snapshots if we are going to do
maintenance out of Apache community. What is Apache policy related to
publish snapshots under this situation.

Thanks,
Bo