cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: JIRA status....
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:27:42 GMT
I have signed up JIRA account but it looks like we need to be assigned
to cxf-developers JIRA group before we can use JIRA meaningfully. Right
now we can only create issues/tasks in JIRA. I volunteer myself to
administrate CeltiXfire JIRA system, can some one assign me to
"administrator" JIRA group also? my account name is "blin".

Thanks,
Bo