cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Publishing snapshots....
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:42:52 GMT
+1 to publishing SNAPSHOTS ASAP. It helps us build community and better
software.

I don't think there are requirements placed on snapshots. At least I
don't see anything in the documentation. And based on precedent with
other projects (ServiceMix, AMQ I know do) [1][2] I think its OK.

- Dan

1.
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq/4.0-SNAPSHOT/
2.