cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Checkstyle problems on Windows
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:08:44 GMT
When doing a quick test on Windows after commit r437872 I overlooked the
fact that I had commented out the use of checkstyle in my top level
pom.xml :(
On the mainline, Windows builds fail because the maven checkstyle
propertyExpansion does not correctly expand the ${basedir} property in
<propertyExpansion>apache.header.file=${basedir}/${topDirectoryLocation}/etc/apache-header.txt</propertyExpansion>
(it expands to C:svnworkspacecxfcommon\..\etc\apache-header.txt without
the slashes). I could not find a JIRA issue for the plugin  but it seems
a known problem all right, see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/200605.mbox/%3c446997B9.15135.4FC0E59@ckk.mms-dresden.de%3e
Trying to find a workaround ...

Andrea.