cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Quick code notes....
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:31:57 GMT
Hi Again,

To support soap1.2 and attachement, The cxf tooling should also support
this feature.
By default the java2wsdl will generate the soap1.1 binding, and we can
add a flag to generate the soap 1.2 binding or both.
The tools support for attachement i think it's already in the code base,
what we need to do is to enable the function.

Cheers,
James.

James Mao 写道: