cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Quick code notes....
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:19:42 GMT
Hi Dan,

I think there are some more areas we need to put into the list.

* JAX-WS provider/dispatch way, also include the javascript frontend. i
don't know if it's the time to do that, maybe i can pick up this area later.
* Mixed style/use case, i don't know if the problem was solved? and
dont' know which approach we taken?
* XML binding should also port from previous celtix. and the REST maybe
based on it. i will pick up this task
* For the Fault processing, i don't know how much code you got in your
working base? is it a generic fault handling or just for soap binding,
the reason i ask is that the xml binding also need the fault handling,
can you tell how you design the fault handling, how it works with other
interceptors, maybe i can pick up the fault handling, and you can work
on the interceptor chain stuff (mixed style-use case).

Cheers,
James.

Dan Diephouse 写道: