cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: IRC
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:23:45 GMT
So far we've used IRC to bounce ideas/information off each other. And
then we've brought them back to the list. See the threads
DeferredObjectManager, Component Discovery, and Configuration APIs for
examples. We aren't planning on making development decisions on it and
will be sure to bring things back to the list.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions