cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mika Göckel <mika.goec...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Project name...
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 22:39:57 GMT
Guys, be serious.

I reread my famous Matt Raibles tips_for_productivity_and_happiness
(http://raibledesigns.com/page/rd?entry=tips_for_productivity_and_happiness)
and my dead serious proposal is:

    cerveza

It sounds like "service" but it is the spanish word for beer. But the
word has got *5.940.000 *Google hits (You know... beer...
spanish....eheheh)
If there are any doubts about colliding names, we can write it

cerweza   (1020 Google hits)
cerfeza (19 GH)
cerfeca (2 GH)
xerveza (17 GH)

and we could still argue cxf is the abbreviation for it :-)

M.

--
cyber:con gmbh
Mika Göckel