cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Wiki?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:49:31 GMT
Some Differences:
1. Confluence is easier to use. It has a nice WYSIWYG editor. It makes
it pretty easy to attach pictures. I also think it has a nicer syntax.
2. Confluence has a snippet macro which allows you to pull snippets of
code from SVN. This makes it possible to unit test your documentation.
(See http://xfire.codehaus.org/JAXB+2.0 for an example)
3. Confluence has RSS
4. It creates better looking sites
5. It has blog support