cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Project name...
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:24:12 GMT
I am open to a new name. I did ask around for suggestions initially, but
I don't recall people suggesting anything really good. Do people have
suggestions? There is a pretty diverse set of people around here, I
would imagine *someone* has some brilliant ideas :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053