cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Email addresses used for this list....
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:23:10 GMT
If you send it with the wrong address - just be patient, Jason will
moderate the message through eventually. I think he is the only one, so
others might like to volunteer to help out with that over time.

Additionally, you can subscribe to: cxf-dev-allow@incubator.apache.org
which lets you post without having to receive messages from a particular
address.

Cheers,
Brett