cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Adding WSDL4J extension
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:56:40 GMT
Tom,

> I've tried to write a wsdl4j extension class for xml binding.
> In JAXBExtensionHelper class it requires the extension class generated by
> JAXB from schema. And also it required the extension class extends
> TExtensibilityElementImpl which is to ensure it comply with wsdl4j api. But
> I don't know how to make the jaxb generate class extends a specified class,
> it seemed impossible to do so in JAXB to my thinking.

Take a look at the http.xsd file and wsdl.xsd file in api/src/main/resources.
It does what you need.  It causes the wsdl:tExtensibilityElement type to be
generated with org.apache.cxf.wsdl.TExtensibilityElementImpl as the impl
class.   That class implements the needed WSDL4J interface and methods.

Enjoy!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer