cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject JIRA status....
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:03:45 GMT

Just a quick JIRA status update:
Jason and I have pretty much given up on getting the IONA JIRA dumped and
imported.  (everyone vote on: http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-1604)
Thus, we're going to "manually" copy the still-relevant issues into our JIRA.
Expect to see a bunch of issues filed over the next day or two.

Since we won't be importing anything, everyone should feel free to start
creating JIRA issues since we won't run the risk of screwing up JIRA ID
numbers with an import.    We can also start to create "Components" as we
need them.

I've also created a "Milestone1" version tag.   We can start adding issues to
that as we prioritize them.

Enjoy!
--
J. Daniel Kulp