cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: svn commit email subject
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:09:36 GMT

Well,  here's the response I got back:

Well, if you can find a way to configure svnmailer to do that, I'll be
more than happy to set it up for you.  Failing that, I'm sure the
author (who is an apache person, and maintains our svnmailer install)
would be happy to accept patches.

(The svnmailer web site is at: http://opensource.perlig.de/svnmailer/)

Thus:  feel free to hack away!

Dan