cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Publishing snapshots....
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:01:07 GMT

Apache has some "rules" about publishing to the maven repositories that are
documented at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/repository-faq.html

One of the concerns I have is:
As long as your project (ie PMC) is happy with the release, then they can go
in the snapshot repository, otherwise you should just release in your
people.apache.org/~login space.

My question to our PMC's is:
What must we do to start publishing snapshots to the apache snapshot
repository?

I'm not talking a full release or anything, just snapshots.   The yoko folks
would like to start porting their stuff to the new cxf codebase, but really
cannot until we have snapshots available to them.

I've added the apache license to all .java, .xml, .wsdl, and .xsd files in the
codebase.   What else needs to be done?  The NOTICE, DISCLAIMER.txt, and
LICENSE files?   I know they are needed for a full release, but snapshots as
well?

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp