cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Project name...
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:14:41 GMT

Just a quick summary of the ideas on the thread so far....   I've seen some
positive interest in:

Leave as CeltiXfire
CXF - no meaning, just CXF
cxfire
celfire
cexfire
Solas
Ceol
Bodhran
cerveza (or some variant like cerweza, xerveza, etc...)
foam (or xfoam)

Are there any I missed?   Any additional ideas?

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer