curator-user mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull Requests needing review
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:19:59 GMT
LOL.  I definitely feel the love/hate from maven days.  I don't have a
*conceptual* problem with Maven (except that I wish it were more geared
towards storing versioned dependencies locally forever), it's the execution
that's extremely poor.  And extending its capabilities is a nightmare.
Something better could and should exist.