curator-user mailing list archives

From Imesha Sudasingha <imesha...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: What is connectionTimeoutMs?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 05:00:30 GMT
Hello all,

I was going through this thread and found out I too need a clear
explanation on "what is connectionTimeout and sessionTimeout". Even though
you have discussed a lot about it(which I have read), still I'm not getting
a clear picture. Can someone elaborate on the it? And give a clear view of
those 2 parameters and what they are for?

Thanks!

Regards,
Imesha Sudasingha