curator-user mailing list archives

From Jędrzej Dąbrowa <nacht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConnectionStateListener not called on lost quorum
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:45:11 GMT
I use 2.10.0 because I need to connect to zk 3.4.8. Retry loop does not
seem be executed - I've tested that with 'new RetryNTimes(0, 0)' and it
still timeouts after about one minute, which I reckon is default session
timeout. That seems to be caused by zk CP property, so in face of quorum
loss instead of failing it just awaits majority to be restored. So my
exact question is: given circumstances described, is there any
possibility to get notified about quorum loss asynchronously?