curator-user mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PathChildrenCache creates the node if not present
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 21:28:13 GMT
Looks like a real bug... for some reason, the single-arg constructor
for CloseableExecutorService defaults to NOT actually shutting down the
underlying executor.  This makes absolutely no sense to me, but it's the
source of the bug... most of the code paths to construct a TreeCache use
the 1-arg constructor.  Only one of them uses the 2-arg constructor with
the right setting.

I have to admit, the design of CloseableExecutorService is kind of
WTF-inducing for me...