curator-user mailing list archives

From Sakthipriyan Vairamani <sakthiprofessio...@gmail.com>
Subject Error handling in background calls
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:50:44 GMT
The documentation is very limited (actually I couldn't find anything
covering this topic). I want to know how the errors are handled in async
operations.

Let's say I want to get data from a node, which doesn't exist in the ZK,
with inBackground(BackgroundCallback). Now, How will I know that the
operation
has failed? I used curatorClient.getUnhandledErrorListenable.addListener,
curatorClient.getConnectionStateListenable.addListener,
and curatorClient.getCuratorListenable.addListener None of them generated
any events.