curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: "Authentication failed" log message
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:57:29 GMT
This is an issue in ZooKeeper, not Curator. There are a number of reported bugs on it I believe.
It’s fixed in 3.5.x I think.

> On Jul 15, 2016, at 7:39 AM, Cantrell, Curtis <Curtis.Cantrell@bkfs.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know how to avoid this Error Message from being logged in the logs.
>
> <ERROR><Default : 6-EventThread> org.apache.curator.ConnectionState : Authentication
failed

> It is logged every time the framework attempts to connect to zookeeper.      We are not
using any ACL.    This is Curator 2.7.1

> Thank you,
> Curtis Cantrell
>

> The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not
disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.
In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving
and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.