curator-user mailing list archives

From "Cantrell, Curtis" <Curtis.Cantr...@bkfs.com>
Subject "Authentication failed" log message
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:39:09 GMT
Does anyone know how to avoid this Error Message from being logged in the logs.

<ERROR><Default : 6-EventThread> org.apache.curator.ConnectionState : Authentication
failed

It is logged every time the framework attempts to connect to zookeeper.      We are not using
any ACL.    This is Curator 2.7.1

Thank you,
Curtis Cantrell

by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.