curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Problem starting TestingServer
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 17:51:14 GMT
Curator 3.x is only to be used with ZooKeeper 3.5. I’m actually surprised that Maven didn’t
pull in ZooKeeper 3.5 anyway.

http://curator.apache.org - see the note on versions at the bottom

> On Jun 15, 2016, at 12:48 PM, Arnon Moscona <arnon@moscona.com> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> I have a problem that I cannot find any answers for. Simply starting a TestingServer
no longer works. I created a simple smoke test to replicate and the problem happens exactly
the same in my Fedora box as well on my Windows box.