curator-user mailing list archives

From s influxdb <elastic....@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: curator pathcache
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 18:53:04 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: s influxdb <elastic.l.k@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: curator pathcache
To: Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com>
Cc: user@curator.apache.org

Sorry for posting this in a wrong forum the first time.

I recreated a new project and was running the example code here for cache :
http://curator.apache.org/curator-examples/index.html

Today when i  try to replicathe NPE i am unable to do that .
However when i call the  list(cache) it prints the size of the data in the
node as 0. This works with NodeCache

Curator libraries are 2.10 and zookeeper version 3.4.6.

Ideally i would like to use TreeCache but it gave me NPE too. My use case
is setting a watch on the entire znode in the cluster and be notified about
it. Thanks for replying to the mail.

    private static void list(PathChildrenCache cache)
    {
        if ( cache.getCurrentData().size() == 0 )
        {
            System.out.println("* empty *");
        }
        else
        {
            for ( ChildData data : cache.getCurrentData() )
            {
                System.out.println(data.getPath() + " = " + new
String(data.getData()));
            }
        }
    }