curator-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Gareppe <agare...@gmail.com>
Subject getData Watcher and ConnectionLossException
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 18:21:00 GMT
This is my case

I  open a connection
set a connection listener
kill the zookeeper connection
try to do a node delete (or whatever)

If I do that and the connection gets restablished as expected.. I got the
SUSPENDED state in linstener and immediately after the RECONNECTED one and
delete succeds

If I register a deleteWatcher for any node before killing the connection
all woks the same way BUT if a register a dataWatcher then I get a lot of
ConnectionsLossExceptions in log and after a while i get the CONECTED event
and a loose every ephemeral nodes in the process.. besides that the
connection is established immediately (cause I see it in JMX tree) so after
this I can do the delete of the node..

There is a way to have the same reconnection process with getData watcher
and exists watcher ?

--
Ing. Alvaro Gareppe
agareppe@gmail.com