curator-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Gareppe <agare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reconnection configuration
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 16:59:54 GMT
I want to be able to say to curator retry to connect to zookeeper 4 times
even tough my operations have an unlimited retry policy.

Why? because when I say RetryPolicy = retry forever and zookeeper dies

I get (as expected) a connection event = SUSPENDED in the connection
listener, but after a while I dont get a LOST event that I expect even
tough the session is dead and the ephemeral nodes are gone... I'm using
that LOST state to know that my ephemeral nodes are gone cause if not I
want to kill the connection

Maybe there is a way without a connection policy (asuming that dotn
exist)...

So at the end my question is.. how to now when the connection its in a
state where you are reconnected but all your ephemeral nodes are gone?
cause I thought that LOST was that state.. but there are cases where I'm
not getting that

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com

--
Ing. Alvaro Gareppe