curator-user mailing list archives

From Dave Ariens <dari...@blackberry.com>
Subject multiple curator frameworks mixed authentication modes
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:29:02 GMT
My Java application needs to talk to two ZK clusters.

Cluster one is configured with `authProvider.1=org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.SASLAuthenticationProvider
SASLAuthenticationProvider` and cluster two is not.

At first glance it would appear that this isn't possible as all curator frameworks instantiated
in my JVM are attempting to perform SASL authentication when the JVM is launched with the
JAAS configuration containing 'Client' configuration.

Any chance I'm missing something or is this a known restriction?