curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: getData Watcher and ConnectionLossException
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 19:51:46 GMT
I don’t totally follow what you’re saying. But, if you’re connection to ZK lapses past
the session timeout, you will lose all your ephemeral nodes as well as any watchers. I’m
not sure if this helps. You might try the ZK mailing list too.

> On Dec 1, 2015, at 1:21 PM, Alvaro Gareppe <agareppe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is my case
>
> I  open a connection
> set a connection listener
> kill the zookeeper connection
> try to do a node delete (or whatever)
>
> If I do that and the connection gets restablished as expected.. I got the SUSPENDED state
in linstener and immediately after the RECONNECTED one and delete succeds

> If I register a deleteWatcher for any node before killing the connection all woks the
same way BUT if a register a dataWatcher then I get a lot of ConnectionsLossExceptions in
log and after a while i get the CONECTED event and a loose every ephemeral nodes in the process..
besides that the connection is established immediately (cause I see it in JMX tree) so after
this I can do the delete of the node..