curator-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent Ephemeral Node
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 21:04:48 GMT
hey Vikrant,
Using a persistent ephemeral node just means that your application code
doesn't need to worry about handling recreation of the node when it
reconnects to ZooKeeper after connection / session loss.

If your ephemeral node should always be present whenever your application
instance is running, then this would be a good use case for a persistent
ephemeral node.
cheers