curator-user mailing list archives

From pratap k <pratap_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Curator Method calls are blocking when zookeeper is down
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 15:17:37 GMT
Thanks,  It will work !!Anything as long a different retry policy accepted other than connection
retry policy. It would be great to have one global retry policy for Zookeeper API retry.

But, I just want to know how others are building their application, it is a big issue as it
will impact resilience of web apps.
Regards,Pratap