curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: tree cache load time
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:53:15 GMT
Another idea would be to modify TreeCache to use fork/join. I may be overthinking things here.

-JZ

On September 16, 2015 at 11:52:07 AM, Vikrant Singh (vikrant.subscribe@gmail.com) wrote:

Tree is not quite big.. it is only 4 level.. .and nodes on 3rd level will have only 1 child
node.
I am interested only in monitoring 3 & 4 level.. 1 & 2 will never change.

Even after changing the MaxDepth (from default to 3) i do not see much performance gain.

Any advise to get some performance here?