curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Best Practice while creating znodes?
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 21:24:54 GMT
Why all client has to set this limit. If on zookeeper side we have configured this then it
should use that. No?
My read of the code shows that the clients also use jute.maxBuffer. Hopefully, one of the
ZK committers can comment on this. But, jute (see BinaryInputArchive.java) is used on both
the client and the server.

I don't see any methods in CuratorrFramework which takes this variable.
Per the ZK docs:

jute.maxbuffer:
(Java system property: jute.maxbuffer)

This option can only be set as a Java system property. There is no zookeeper prefix on it.