curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Best Practice while creating znodes?
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 21:16:03 GMT
If I can increase the jute.maxBuffer property, I do need to restart the whole cluster. Correct?
Is there any problem if I increase this?

Yes. I believe the ZK docs are wrong. The docs say that the jute.maxBuffer only applies to
node size. But, in my experience, it applies to every API call. You can see this in BinaryInputArchive.java
which is used to read every response by the client.

-JZ