curator-user mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tree cache load time
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 01:22:08 GMT
How big of a tree are you grabbing?  You might be able to make it go faster
with depth limiting if you don't need the entire tree.  Some friends of
mine are using one tree cache with a limited depth at a high level, then
ignoring the parts of the tree they don't care about and making sub-tree
caches that start lower down selectively.