curator-user mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tree cache load time
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:33:59 GMT
Vikrant, how much latency is between you and the server?

I doubt fork join would help at all, I'm sure the latency is successive
server round trips.  I thought TreeCache was already pretty decent on that
front, because we use the async version of every call.  I assumed doing
that would allow me to "pipeline" server requests and react as each
response came back.  But it occurs to me that the connection might actually
be blocking per request under the hood.  How does that stuff work there?