curator-user mailing list archives

From Vikrant Singh <vikrant.subscr...@gmail.com>
Subject tree cache load time
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 23:30:30 GMT
Hello All,
I am using tree cache for one of my project. Issue I am facing is with the
time it is taking for initialize itself. It is taking around 300ms to 3-4 s
to load itself.
This is how I am initializing the client and cache

* private val client = CuratorFrameworkFactory.newClient(hostList, new
ExponentialBackoffRetry(ZookeeperCache.RetryInterval.toMillis.toInt,ZookeeperCache.RetryCount))*

*val cache = TreeCache.newBuilder(client, path).build()*

post this I register for  a handler and then wait for
"TreeCacheEvent.Type.INITIALIZED" event.  It take on avg  300ms to 3-4 s.
IS there something I can do to improve this performance?
Thanks,
Vikrant