curator-user mailing list archives

From Vikrant Singh <vikrant.subscr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tree cache load time
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:51:58 GMT
Tree is not quite big.. it is only 4 level.. .and nodes on 3rd level will
have only 1 child node.
I am interested only in monitoring 3 & 4 level.. 1 & 2 will never change.

Even after changing the MaxDepth (from default to 3) i do not see much
performance gain.

Any advise to get some performance here?