curator-user mailing list archives

From Check Peck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: seeing weird issue with distribute queue recipe in curator
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:36:00 GMT
I have a code which is producing events to zookeeper in which consumer is
null and then I have separate code in separate project in which I have
consumer. We don't need "deserialize" code when we are sending data to
zookeeper right? That's why I have removed it to show case the problem. I
can add it but that deserialize method won't be called from the code which
is producing the events since I have set consumer to null.