curator-user mailing list archives

From Check Peck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple machines working on different task
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 22:29:13 GMT
Thanks Jordan.

Can you briefly explain how I can leverage Nirmata Workflow here? I was
going through this example http://nirmataoss.github.io/workflow/example.html
but I was not able to understand how can I use it for my use case?

And if you have some other solutions as well which I can use here then let
me know as well.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com