curator-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Kashtan <djkash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NodeExistsException with Shared Value recipe in Curator
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 21:39:55 GMT
I believe that is my only other option. I think I will try to route the
full logs to a separate file with the word verbose in it and filter out the
PrepRequestProcessor class on the ZKServer in my zookeeper.log file.

Would it be possible in the future to have Curator have the option to run a
checkExists() before the .start() call on a recipe like Shared-Value? Is
the extra overhead not worth the trouble?

--
-Daniel