curator-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jordan Zimmerman <>
Subject Re: Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 17:03:02 GMT
I’d like to wait on CURATOR-148 as part of larger usability pass on Curator.


On April 21, 2015 at 11:35:59 AM, Mike Drob ( wrote:

Ack, I meant to say that I would like CURATOR-148 but don't know how compatible it is. Brain
and fingers didn't agree.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <> wrote:
I merged CURATOR-204 (apache 16 is the latest). I’ll take a look at CURATOR-164 as well.


On April 21, 2015 at 11:12:52 AM, Mike Drob ( wrote:

I'd like to see CURATOR-204. I'll check later today if there is an apache-parent-17 that we
should be using instead of 16, even.

Maybe we can also do CURATOR-164, I'll try to finish it up this week.

CURATOR-164 would be nice, but I'm not sure how those look from a compatibility viewpoint.

We should also pay attention to the ask in CURATOR-193 and make sure that we don't run into
anything similar for 2.8.0.


On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <> wrote:
I think we have enough for a 2.8.0 release. Discuss now, please, if you’d like to see any
other issues in the next release.


View raw message