curator-user mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:09:40 GMT
I'd like to see CURATOR-204. I'll check later today if there is an
apache-parent-17 that we should be using instead of 16, even.

Maybe we can also do CURATOR-164, I'll try to finish it up this week.

CURATOR-164 would be nice, but I'm not sure how those look from a
compatibility viewpoint.

We should also pay attention to the ask in CURATOR-193 and make sure that
we don't run into anything similar for 2.8.0.

Mike