curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Reaper/ChildReaper usage
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:26:52 GMT
OK - if you don’t mind, please build from source and see if it fixes your issue.

-JZ

On March 31, 2015 at 1:26:02 PM, mike@speakeasyapp.net (mike@speakeasyapp.net) wrote:

FYI Looks from Github that this was not merged until after the 2.7.1 release.

From: Jordan Zimmerman
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎March‎ ‎31‎, ‎2015 ‎10‎:‎32‎ ‎AM
To: mike@speakeasyapp.net, user@curator.apache.org

It looks like CURATOR-173 was possibly released in Curator 2.7.1. Scott Blum needs to respond
on this.

-Jordan

On March 31, 2015 at 12:31:54 PM, mike@speakeasyapp.net (mike@speakeasyapp.net) wrote:

Confirmed btw that InterprocessMutex is reaped properly. However locks cannot be reentrant
across threads in the same process so I am wondering if I should pull together my own patch
from the ticket?