curator-user mailing list archives

From Jipeng Tan <tan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to find which machine holds lease file created by InterProcessSemaphoreMutex
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:07:27 GMT
Thanks for the promptly response.

Can I do this in zookeeper CLI?

Here is my zookeeper directory structure I have:

/blah/TaskLocks/task-1/
/blah/TaskLocks/task-2/
/blah/TaskLocks/task-3/
/blah/TaskLocks/task-n/

task-1...n is defined as the root of my task directory.

I believe curator creates two more directories (locks and leases) under
task-1...n

I first try yo get payload from the child from locks directory. However,
there is no data.

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 155] get /blah/TaskLocks/task-1/locks

cZxid = 0x1d301bc1ba
ctime = Thu Feb 19 17:18:30 GMT-07:00 2015
mZxid = 0x1d301bc1ba
mtime = Thu Feb 19 17:18:30 GMT-07:00 2015
pZxid = 0x1e00afb0ff
cversion = 342702
dataVersion = 0
aclVersion = 0